Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Early Bird in Florida

Well, I guess I have been in Florida too long this winter. I went to an "Early Bird" dinner at Zuckerellos Restaurant in Pompano. We entered the dark Italian style restaurant while the sun still had one more hour to shine. I am not use to being seated at 5:00 pm for dinner, but my friend Jay said the "Early Bird" menu was great, and he was right!
With your entree meal, you also get soup or salad, coffee and desert.
I got the Eggplant Parmigiana, which was served on angel hair pasta and steamed broccoli. This "Italian-American Style" restaurant has quite a following with a lively bar, and good service

By the time we left, it was dark, and I had great meal with friends. I now see why "Early Bird" specials are popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment